These days, it isn’t uncommon for women and men to go under the knife to fix what they don’t like about their looks. And while we’re used to hearing about people getting some Botox, a tummy tuck, or even a boob job, there are actually lots of people out there having procedures you may not have known even exist.
Well, Australian cosmetic surgery nurse Nicole Montgomery is spilling the beans on some of the weirdest things people have had done to their body, and it may just leave you shaking your head, or heading to your nearest plastic surgeon to be next.
Odd plastic surgery procedures include:
- Fake Dimples – Not born with adorable dimples on your face? Well, apparently the plastic surgeon can fix that.
- Six-Pack Sculpting – Why spend hours in the gym trying to get a six-pack, when a plastic surgeon can flatten out the stomach and then etch lines in the abdomen to make it look like you have great abs.
- Belly Button Surgery – Apparently a lot of people with outies want to join the majority and get an innie.
- Eye Implants and Eyelash Transplants – Don’t like your eye color? Well you can get a silicone-based eye implant that will change it for you. You can also get an eyelash transplant if you want more luscious lashes.
- Asian Blepharoplasty – A procedure that’s popular amongst Asian women, it can make someone looked more “bright-eyed' by creating an eye that appears larger.
- Knee Lift – The procedure removes saggy skin from the knees in order to make them look more youthful.
- Ear pointing – Is just as it sounds, designed to make people look permanently like a pixie.
- Tongue splitting – Doctors can split the tongue down the middle to make you look like a lizard.
- Palm Line Modification – It surgically changes the lines on your hand. It’s popular in Asian cultures which believe it could change fate.
- Scrotox – Is just what it sound like, Botox for the scrotum
Source: Daily Mail