Sometimes, you can mess up at work and not necessarily get fired.
And then, there are those mistakes which are sure to bring you down.
In the end, it’s often a judgment call.
According to a new survey, here are the things people think you should be fired for:
- 82% of people think drinking at work is deserving of being fired.
- 76% of people would get rid of you if you watched porn in the office.
- 42% believe hooking up with a co-worker should get you fired.
- 25% are not OK with people sleeping at work.
- 16% would let you go if you ate a co-worker’s food. (The Sun)
Talk About It: