If you’re striking out with the ladies, you might want to tweak – or even overhaul – your online profile.
Here’s a rundown of some photos you should never put in your dating profile, according to women:
- Photos of you with a baby
- Photos of you holding dead fish or other animals
- Photos of you at the gym.
- Photos in which you are shirtless for no reason
- Photos with a hand symbol
- Photos of your art
- Photos of you in bed
It’s also recommended that you not mention that you’re "self-employed." To women, "self-employed" means you’re either unemployed or a drug dealer.
Good luck out there. (W Week)