A few days ago Lunchbox revealed on The Bobby Bones Show how much he got back in his latest tax return. In the tax return, he received was $10,487. Another high number after a couple years now of this happening with Lunchbox.
So Bobby and the crew on the show came up with 10 things they think Lunchbox will be spending his tax return money on:
- Pay to get his baby in the USC
- To pay for attorney once he gets audited
- Plane ticket to see one of the Teen Mom stars in jail
- A marina to store his jetski in Tennessee.
- A hot tub (HotTug) boat
- Blowing it all on scratch off lottery tickets
- Renting a Lamborghini
- A luxury, all gold Squatty Potty
- Opening a daycare
- iPhone from this decade
Listen above as they go threw each of them and decide which one you think Lunchbox sounds the most excited about.