Want to Win a new Car? Prestige Kia is once again giving area grads a chance at a new car. If you are from one of these participating schools, or have a grad at one of these schools you could win!
- Chi Hi
- Fall Creek
To qualify, just attend your Senior Lock in - make a good choice and stay safe after graduation. See further rules and details below.
Brought to you by these fine sponsors:
Grad’s Good Choice Car Giveaway with Prestige Auto
Official Rules 2018
1. No Purchase is necessary.
2. Contestants must be 17 years of age or older and a graduating senior from Eau Claire North, Stanley, Augusta, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire Regis, Fall Creek, Chippewa Falls McDonnell or Eau Claire Memorial High School who attends their school’s 2018 senior lock in party to be eligible to win.
3. Finalists for the Grand Prize Party June 7th at Prestige Auto, Highway 93, Eau Claire will be randomly selected from all senior lock in participants at each school. There will be a total of 100 finalists from all schools. A Minimum of 5 graduates per school as indicated below:
Regis 6 finalists
McDonell 5 finalists
Eau Claire - North 23 finalists
Eau Claire - Memorial 25 finalists
Chi Hi 23 finalists
Fall Creek 6 finalists
Stanley/Boyd 7 finalists
Augusta 5 finalists
4. Employees of and their immediate family members are not eligible to win from Prestige Auto, iHeartMEDIA - Eau Claire,
WEAU 13 News, Dairy Queen locations on Birch Street, Eau Claire, DQ – Golf Road, DQ-Oakwood Mall, DQ North Hasting
Way, Swimrite, Auto Value, Cousin’s Subs, Topper’s Pizza, Dean and Associates, Sharp One Hour Photo
5. The Grand Prize is the winner's choice of one of two options:
A) A one-year lease of a 2018 KIA .This prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash. Prestige Auto reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value. This is a mileage-restricted lease, meaning the winner will use the car for one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. If it is driven over the 10,000 mile restriction, winner agrees to a 50 cents per mile extended use fee. Total retail value of this prize is$6,000.B) Ownership of a Pre-owned vehicle provided by Prestige Auto Value of the Prize: $6,000
6. Finalists will be randomly chosen at each participating school’s senior lock in and it is eachschools responsibility to make sure each finalist receives and understands the finalists letter on the day of the lockin. Finalists will then be invited to the Grand Prize Party at Prestige Auto on Thursday June 7th from 5 to 7 pm. Finalists must be present at this special event to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize event will involve an elimination process. The final contestant to remain at the end of the elimination process will be named the grand prize winner. Odds are based on the number of finalists who attend the June 7th Grand Prize Party. Sponsors reserve the right to award additional prizes during the Grand Prize event.
7. OTHER PRIZES – During the grand prize event, finalists will be eligible to win consolation prizes. There will also be ongoing prize drawings during the June 7th event that finalist’s guests will be eligible to win.
8. All winners will be required to submit a completed prize winner verification form, including valid photo I.D. and social security number. If the Grand Prize winner is not yet 18 years of age, the vehicle will be titled in the parent’s name and parents will be responsible for completing all applicable forms. Contestants must be legal US citizens to be eligible to win.
9. Winners are responsible for all license fees and taxes which may be associated with winning these prizes.
10. By entering the contest , contestants agree to receive confirmation emailsiHeartMEDIA- Eau Claire, Prestige Auto and/or other participating sponsors. By entering the contest, contestants agree to abide by the official rules of this contest.
11. Prestige Auto, iHeartMEDIA - Eau Claire, WEAU 13 News, Dairy Queen locations on Birch Street, Eau Claire, DQ – Golf Road, DQ-Oakwood Mall, DQ North Hasting Way, Swimrite, Auto Value, Cousin’s Subs, Topper’s Pizza, Dean and Associates, Sharp One Hour Photo, are not responsible for mail, Internet, other computer errors or travel problems that may occur during the course of this contest.
12. Winners agree to allow Prestige Auto, iHeartMEDIA-Eau Claire and WEAU 13 News to use their likenesses, comments, names in promotional advertising at no compensation to the winner or the above mentioned sponsors now or ever.
13. Prestige Auto reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the contest period without prior notice. Prestige Auto and above mentioned co-sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify this contest or the official rules of this contest at any time without prior notice.
14. All judges’ decisions are final.